We expect you to dress smartly for school.
- Learners who are not in uniform may be sent home to change.
- No jewellery.
- Only badges issued by the school are allowed to be worn on the uniform.
- No exaggerated hairstyles, colours or patterns. In extreme cases learners may be sent home to have their hair cut.
The uniform is:
- Black blazer with logo and green trim
- Black smart shoes (no trainers)
- Black trousers (no jeans)
- Black socks
- Black belt if required (no large/extreme buckles)
- White tailored shirt with collar
- Black pullover with logo (optional, however if a jumper is worn it must be the school jumper)
- House Badge
- Year 7 Purple/Green stripe
- Year 8 Blue/Green Stripe
- Year 9 Yellow/Green stripe
- Year 10 Orange/Green stripe
- Year 11 Red/Green stripe
- Black polo shirt with logo
- Black shorts with logo
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Black zip top with logo (optional)
- Black sports socks with school name
- Shin pads for football/rugby
- Boots for football/rugby
- Bring with you a clear plastic pencil case, 2 black pens, red pen, pencil, ruler, rubber,
sharpener, calculator, colouring pencils, highlighter, glue stick, compass and
protractor (all these stationery items are available to purchase in school).
- You MUST have a bag to carry books and belongings (A4 size or bigger). Smaller
bags are not permitted.
- Remember your Planner every day.
- The school does not accept responsibility for valuables that learners choose to bring
to school. This includes mobile phones, money or other valuables.
- Tippex is not allowed in school.
- No sharp or potentially dangerous items are allowed
The official supplier of the school uniforms
18A Crackenedge Ln
Tel : 01924 465510
Free School Uniform Exchange
Uniform Exchange is a charitable organization that will recycle the school uniforms you donate and pass it on free of charge to Kirklees Families who need help.
For more information visit their website : https://www.uniform-exchange.org/