We are passionate about our school working collaboratively with the local community and us providing educational opportunities for everyone. Our Parents' Forum is called Stronger Together because we believe we build a better future for our children when school and families work closely together. The purpose of this group is to further build and develop the schools links with parents & carers, with the local community, primary schools, colleges and businesses. If you would be interested in finding out more about this group and their activities in and around school then please contact Mr N. Sherrard or Miss J. Grogan.
Agendas & Minutes Information
- Stronger Together V2 13 10 20
- Stronger Together agenda 01 10 20 V1
- Stronger Together minutes 28 01 20
- Stronger Together agenda 28 01 20
- Stronger Together minutes 12 11 19 V1
- Stronger Together agenda 12 11 19 V1