Time Away Tuesday
This week is the last week of our half term, and next week we hope you all enjoy the half term break. Remember to follow the government guidance for lockdown and stay safe. If we all continue to stick to the rules then together we can beat the virus. It will be wonderful when we can all be in school again, and when we are all able to visit our family and friends again. Until then remember: Hands. Face. Space.
To help us battle against loneliness during lockdown it is important to think creatively, and do things to help your emotional well being like taking time away from your screen. This means not just gaming as soon as your lessons are over, otherwise you are back in front of a screen again. Maybe you could:
- Read a book
- Take a walk
- Phone a friend
- Call a family member to see how they are
- Play with a younger sibling
- Play a board game with someone else in your household-Monopoly, Jenga, Cluedo etc
- Draw a picture
- Design your own game, then make it
- Beat your record time in solving a Rubik's cube
- Teach someone in your household how to solve the Rubik's cube
- Plan a treasure hunt around your local park and try it out on someone who lives with you
- Get your family trying out some forced perspective- use the camera on your phone. Not only is this great fun, but you will have some lovely photos to treasure as well. Happy memories!